- Hydraulic fluid - getting the viscosity right
- Which hydraulic oil should I use?
- Hydraulic fitting selection the key to leak-free hydraulic plumbing
- The true cost of hydraulic oil leaks
- Secure online ordering
- Hydraulic hose failure costs and prevention
- How to add hydraulic oil - without the dirt
- Continental to Buy Veyance
- Hose Tip: Assembly Pressure Rating
- Cyber Monday Specials 2013
- Central States Hose introduces our new website
- Eaton introduces new sizes of LifeSense Hydraulic Hose
- PT Coupling introduces a self-contained identification tag engraving system
- Static electricity hazards with hose products and dry materials
- New fume exhaust hose handles high temperatures up to 1200°F
- Durability of Gates Mustang Acid-Chemical Hose
- Gates Hose Tip: Fluid Compatibility
- Resisting Corrosion
Posted by Central States Hose on 7/1/2013 to Industry news
Flexaust Flex-Lok® 1200 High Temperature Hose features a coated two-ply wire inserted fiberglass fabric which is mechanically crimped in a mechanical process. Designed for use at extreme temperatures up to 1200°F, this flame-resistant hose offers good flexibility and flow, making it ideal for hose reel systems for exhaust ventilation.
The product will be offered in sizes from 4 inch to 18 inch diameter and standard 25 ft. lengths.